We are based in the Cultural Capital of India Kolkata (Calcutta). We deal in the whole of West Bengal.
In Calcutta we arrange the following services:
1. Calcutta City Tour with AC car/Bus with experienced English/Spanish/German/French/Italian (based on availability) speaking guides and explorers. A city tour can be for half day (max 4 hours) or full day (max 8 hours).
2. Calcutta Walk Tours - we have an array of walks in Calcutta.
i. Colonial Calcutta Walk - a walk through the British buildings tell the story of colonization and British history in India with Calcutta being the first capital of British India.
ii. Feudal Lord houses - the rich palacial mansions which were the homes of rich landlords and Babus of Calcutta with great extravaganza of wealth and power.
iii. Park Street Walk - Walk through the entertainment square which was called the White Calcutta where stands the best pubs and clubs telling the history of the lavish lifestyle of the British in India.
iv. Walk through Strand Road - once the rich commercial road with all business trafficking and how though years it became the opium den and the present whole sale markets concentrating there.
v. Chitpur road - Black Calcutta walk will take one to the oldest part of the city, the residential area of all the craftsmen of Bengal.
2. River Cruise - Cruise over river Ganges, opt for
i. A sunrise or sunset cruise over the murmuring river.
ii. Enjoy an Indian Classical Dance show while sailing on the river. (arranged for groups only)
iii. See the city from the river with shore excursions at certain interesting places on the banks of the river.
3. Pottery Workshop, Hena tattoo Workshops, Bengali Cooking Lessons and Indian Classical Dance Training programs are arranged for individuals and groups.
4. We also make arrangements for the ones who like to come down and volunteer at the Mother Teresa\'s or similar organization.
5. We have an array of homestays where people have opened a part of their homes to lets guests across the world come and enjoy home away from home and also get an insight of real Indian culture and Indian lifestyle.
6. Ones who want to have the most memorable weddings we arrange that in true Indian (Bengali) Style.
* Up hills in the Himalayas we have
1.Tea Tourism – Guests get a chance to pluck tea leaves and then witness the whole process of tea making and tea tasting, while staying in a calm pretty tea estate cottage. They get to meet the tea planters, dress up like them and understand their daily life and habits.
2. Adventure in the Himalayas – biking, cycling, camping, kayaking, trekking, paragliding, jungle camps, sky watching, water sports, nature study, bird watching, mountaineering.
* Beach Tourism
Head out, relax and enjoy for a soothing holiday in the unspoilt environs of these unique white sand beaches of Digha, Shankarpur, Mandarmani, Junput, Chandipur and Frazerganj. Most of these are attached with rural fishing villages.
* Nature tourism – In search of the Royal Bengal Tiger.
Sundarbans the unique destination for nature lovers being the only forest in the world to be declared a Sanctuary, a National Park, a Tiger Reserve, a Biosphere Reserve and A UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is World’s largest mangrove forest belt and home to a wide variety of fauna ranging from the Royal Bengal tiger, spotted deer, wild boar, rhesus macaque monkey, fishy cat, Gangetic and Irawaddy dolphin and 200 species of birds.
* History Tours – Old Capital of the Nawabs and Rajas.
Murshidabad, Gaur and Pandua, Vishnupur – these have remains of ruined palaces and monuments a wide array of Bengal Terracotta Temples well preserved from 7th to 17th Century AD.
* Handicraft Village Tour
Bengal is famous for its Cotton, Silk, Terracotta and metal ware products. This tour takes one through the rural weaving/pottery/metal ware maker villages where every house echoes the sound of their respective profession.
UK, USA, All Europe Russia, Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
Tourism Destination around West Bengal.Calcutta City Tour, Calcutta Walk Tours, Ganges River Cruise, Indian Classical Dance Training and origin of Dance Tours, Sundarbans Nature Tour, Himalayan Tea Tour, History Tour around West Bengal, Bengal Terracotta Temple Tour, Handicraft Village Tour, Homestays and Ashram stays.